VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BJP Kerala Forum

Kerala BJP, BJP Kerala, BJP, Kerala IT, Kerala Development

HomeHome  Welcome MessageWelcome Message  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

forum connection with state BJP ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashu

forum connection with state BJP ? Empty
PostSubject: forum connection with state BJP ?   forum connection with state BJP ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello friends,

Namaskar to everybody.before starting discussions, I would like the request from Admin to tell we people about this website connection with state BJP leaders.Are state leaders aware about this site?R they willing to refer this site for discussions/suggestions?if yes , if this could be bidirectional,it would great .Only Admin cant do much until state leader don't participate or there messages are being displayed here.

Hope Admin can reply in details.....

By the way i am not from Kerala, I am from U.P.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: forum connection with state BJP ?   forum connection with state BJP ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Please see the Home page for the reason behind this Forum.
Also see the Welcome Message.

This forum is run by BJP members, for discussing state of BJP in Kerala.
You are free to post your suggestion. study

We are committed to increase BJP's vote share in Kerala.
We do not publish anything on behalf of State leadership.

This is just a begining, the next phase of this forum will include discussion with BJP Leaders.
flower
Back to top Go down
http://bjpkerala.friendhood.net
ashu

PostSubject: Re: forum connection with state BJP ?   forum connection with state BJP ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 pm

thank you so much Admin for clarification.
i am seeing this site since Oct, and the members are getting increase everyday which is good sign for BJP.but the other part , there are very less posts apart from Admin.I am sure , forum members wants to participate but since no body is starting discussion so there is no further discussion.
I would say the name/fame of this site is very less, since we are having big community of IT ppl, so my suggestion is to increase the popularity of this site.the one way i can suggest you while you are meeting to the people/in rally/BJP offices please specify the website also, which will increase its popularity.Also the members can pass this info to their co-workers/friends/relatives.
My other suggestion to the Admin is , he should start new thread for assembly election preparation with some details about the planning and other relative infos.so that we can provide the suggestions and start discussions.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks   forum connection with state BJP ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks for you kind words. I love you

For this forum it was slow but steady development.
We welcome other members also to put their posts.
But posts must be legitimate and non-discriminatory.
Back to top Go down
http://bjpkerala.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum connection with state BJP ?   forum connection with state BJP ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum connection with state BJP ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BJP Kerala Forum :: BJP and Its Development Agenda-
Jump to: