VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BJP Kerala Forum

Kerala BJP, BJP Kerala, BJP, Kerala IT, Kerala Development

HomeHome  Welcome MessageWelcome Message  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Development the Key

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SreeMadhavam Sreekumar

Development the Key Empty
PostSubject: Development the Key   Development the Key Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am

BJP always talk about development.
What I would say is that there should be a definit plan of development
What to develop, from where to where and what is the specific plan of development
How much development can be done if elected and how much will be done if not elected
Every corner of the state there is BJP activists. They all must have a plan about the development. Even if not elected the activists can do something to develop somewhere.
The state unit must trigger a certain plan for developing every corner of the state, for every famiy of the state.
Do we have a list of problem in every area?
Do we have a list of Goverment facilities and subsidies etc that can be utilized for the development?
Can our unit managers make use of these facilities to help out the down trodden. Let us do some thing with the avaialble and make a room then ask the people to help and support us to come up and win the election.
The leadership must think and develop a definit plan and a set Goal to achieve. then only the action of development will come.
We must create a situation where people will believe that these people are serious on development. Just a Slogan is not enough.

Back to top Go down
rajeev pillai

PostSubject: To the BJP officals assosiated to Election Campaign   Development the Key Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 am

Bharath Matha Ki jai,

Dear friends its my humble request to you all who are authorised for the. elcetion campaign , to take some serious steps .

First of all we should project a very good manifesto.
This manifesto should speak about various sectors specifiaclly and statistically.

If we can produce a Shadow Ministry of kerala assembly , then we will be able to project best picture to the keralites. We are the best National Party when compared to all others. Keralites dsnt know what we can do in assembly.

As we all know 7-10 % of people in every constituency can change any results whom are called as moderate viewers. Those people needs to know the capability of our canditates as opposition or even in possition.
For this we need to creat a Shadow Ministry. With all positions and speak about what we can do if we are in that position, in that context we can compete on those steps taken by teh existing ministers.

We have a group we educated and acceptable people as candidates, But we have to proove aourself as that. THen apart from aour expecting 4-5 seats , we will gather more seats.

Please as a humble request ask and try to find a better way for this, Ask those people to work for the same for 4-5 days assign each one a department . Am suer ,, upon god we will turn the history.

If situations are not changing then we should change.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Development Agenda, Anti Corruption, Corrective force for winning   Development the Key Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Bharath Matha Ki Jai,

Respected Sir,

BJP is the only party that have right agenda of development. ( Election Manifesto is a waste piece of Paper, everybody throw it in the dust bin )
The Agenda should be written in mind not on paper.

People of Karnataka is now getting the feel of real development.
Madhyapradesh was once known as the traibal state, now one of the most developing state.
Gujarath, we know that it is the most developing state in the whole world.

I have had held UK and US Visa and did travelled to these countries, They are really well developed places.
When I came back to Kerala from world's top most cities, what would I see, Just imagine what will go through my mind.

Yes, really I pray to have my Kerala like those place.

Each BJP Workers will have only this Prayer and that drives us..

Did many people in Kerala really think like that? I DONT THINK SO.

Most of the people want to escape from this place. Try to get a Visa and fly.
When I spoke to a friend in Belfast, when I was in London. He told me I that he came to London only once, because not enough money.
He said this place is good man, but they treat Indians like dirty people. African people have better status than us.
I asked him will you like to comeback to Kerala? he said, I would like to but what will I do in Kerala, what about roads in Kerala?

People in Kerala are really brilliant and they can compete with the world's top workforce.
Just by esacping is not a solution, later you will end up living in other country as a third world person.
Or you will have to have the heart to see Hot scenes in a Railway station or bus when you travelling with your son.

Most of the Indian business men in UK and US are from Gujarath, most of the Nurses, house maids, hotel workers, painters, coolies are from Kerala.
I know many friends who take masters in engineering and work as Wal-Mart logistics hourly employees ( Nothing more than Union loaders )

Doing any Job is not bad my friend, but why did you taken a Masters degree.

Back to top Go down
http://bjpkerala.friendhood.net
rajeev pillai

PostSubject: Re: Development the Key   Development the Key Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Dear friend,
Can we receprocate Gujarat as well in karnataka or madhaya Pradesh. Its no way possible. Guiarath is always a role model for all other states even for OUR National Leaders to lead india soon.

But for kerala its a different issue. We need a start up here. THis is the best chance for us. As a proud folower of BJP.

We should act differently than all other parties , We should produce our vision and values so clearly to teh people.

Let me sugest oen thing.

Rather saying to people ask them waht they are expecting from the Member of Legislative Assembly.

We need to proove it that we can , we will and we should.

If we can personaly add one additional vote for the respected consicutive constituancy then the things will change.

All we need is a good action plan to get into the minds of people , basically those who are moderate and those youngsters think of bjp but we need to change it as vote.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development the Key   Development the Key Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Development the Key
Page 1 of 1