VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BJP Kerala Forum

Kerala BJP, BJP Kerala, BJP, Kerala IT, Kerala Development

HomeHome  Welcome MessageWelcome Message  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satish Chandra posted on Deccan Herald (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Satish Chandra posted on Deccan Herald (2) Empty
PostSubject: Satish Chandra posted on Deccan Herald (2)   Satish Chandra posted on Deccan Herald (2) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 am

(30th Expansion) OCTOBER 20, 2011 GADDAFI'S CRIME: FAILURE TO USE HIS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AGAINST WASHINGTON & NEW YORK BEFORE THE U. S. OR EUROPEAN COUNTRIES DID ANY THING AGAINST LIBYA// The crimes of successive U. S. presidents are millions of times greater than any crimes Gaddafi may have committed. His only crime was failure to use his weapons of mass destruction against Washington & New York, with a warning that additional U. S. and European cities such as London & Paris will be destroyed if there is any retaliation, BEFORE the U. S. or other western countries did any thing against Libya.// October 22, 2011: I hope Pakistan realizes that it is not enough to say that Pakistan is a nuclear weapons state and the United States will have to think ten times before attacking Pakistan; through the drone attacks and in numerous other ways the United States is already attacking Pakistan; if Pakistan waits for the United States to escalate its attacks, it will be a grievous mistake; the key to victory over the United States is in destroying Washington and New York WITHOUT WAITING, with the warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed if there is any retaliation. // October 24, 2011: Before the U. S. attack on Libya, including special operations and air war, Gaddafi in recent years was working with the CIA to eliminate Al Qaeda in North Africa and in 2009 published an Op-Ed article in the New York Times saying that the jews' violence against Palestinians, driving millions of them out of their homes and into refugee camps where they remain, "never happened" and that the Palestinians left their homes due to "rumors" of violence; let him try saying that the jews' 'holocaust' during World War II "never happened". In a letter dated December 22, 1982 to Indira Gandhi as prime minister I wrote "There was sudden, terminal, overwhelming violence against me in a seminar at Harvard University ... India can expect sudden, annihilatory violence ... with nuclear weapons ... ." This violence occurred after the great man of the field, at Harvard -- whose worldwide reputation according to a survey exceeded the combined reputation of over 30 Nobel Prize winners in the Boston area -- wrote to me "How much I admire what you have done ... with breath-taking results. ... Seldom have I read a paper that seemed to me to contain so much that was new and forward moving", etc. Military men know the importance of surprise. When the U. S. Secretary of State made conciliatory noises toward Pakistan yesterday because of the above paragraph of mine, that will make a surprise attack by the United States all the more effective unless Pakistan destroys Washington and New York first, BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them by its special forces, if there is any retaliation. // October 25, 2011: The Bharat-Rakshak forum has a thread titled "Genocide Denial: the war against history", but it has no mention of the British having killed over ten million Indians in just the ten years after 1857: The Guardian (August 24, 2007, Internet, report by Randeep Ramesh): "India's secret history: "A holocaust, one where millions disappeared ... ". Author says British reprisals involved the killing of 10 m, spread over 10 years ... "; see my blog below. India's CIA-RAW-controlled government and media are dedicated to facilitating what I referred to three decades ago in a letter to the New York Times as "the fraud and crime, with genocidal intent, collectively practised by Americans against India and perhaps other countries ...". Just a couple days ago India's Foreign Minister referred to the United States as a 'friendly country'.// October 26, 2011: The full sentence, which I have reproduced in part in the paragraph above, was 'I am writing to ask that you use your column to bring these crimes by your countrymen against an Indian scientist and what they show about the fraud and crime, with genocidal intent, collectively practised by Americans against India and perhaps other countries to light'. The suppression of the holocaust committed by the British killing ten million Indians in ten years and of the crimes against the Indian scientist both have the same purpose -- to prevent India from taking action to defend itself. Instead, CIA-RAW fills the media and the public mind with soothing propaganda about the United States as India's heavenly friend. Both Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi were killed by the United States because they sought to build nuclear weapons to defend against the United States. India and Pakistan have the opportunity to destroy this enemy by destroying Washington and New York with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed if there is any retaliation. // October 27, 2011: India has had its nuclear warheads emplaced in Washington, New York and other U. S. cities for some time now, well before Pakistan's warheads, but India has not yet destroyed Washington and New York. This leaves it to Pakistan to destroy Washington and New York. Pakistan's population, which has not been so propagandized in favor of the United States as India's, by and large considers the United States its Number One Enemy and Pakistan is very likely to go ahead with the destruction of Washington and New York. If India continues to be 'friendly' toward the United States, Pakistan will consider it necessary to destroy New Delhi along with Washington and New York with a warning that additional Indian cities, such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore, will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them, if there is any retaliation. India can only avoid having its cities destroyed by itself destroying Washington and New York before Pakistan does so. India's CIA-RAW government, whose loyalty is to the United States not India, will not do so and will take India down along with itself. This will be appropriate punishment for India's slavish and stupid people. // October 28, 2011: One manifestation of the pro-American propaganda is this: "[IANS] One has to shell out Rs. 40,000 for a ticket to attend international pop star Lady Gaga's performance at the F1 after-party in Greater Noida Sunday and the show [with 1,000 seats] is ...completely sold out." Just in today's news, "India seeks 6 more heavy-lift aircraft in $1.2 bn deal" from the United States, 22 heavy attack helicopters for $600 million from the United States and fighter aircraft for one lakh crores from the United States' allies -- all of which are worthless for India's defence which requires nuclear warheads and the means to deliver them to the continental United States. To give protection from punishment to Manmohan Singh, who stunted and castrated India's nuclear weapons program through the nuclear deal, the Negress named Rice says in a book just out that Singh was reluctant to sign the nuclear deal. Pranab Mukherjee -- another CIA agent -- held a press conference with a VERY sour-faced Rice once for both of them to show that Mukherjee was balking at the nuclear deal and Rice now says that Mukherjee's war-like words to Pakistan after the CIA-RAW-ISI-staged 26/11 attacks on Mumbai badly "rattled Pakistan", to make him a warrior in Indian eyes in case the CIA replaces Manmohan Singh with Mukherjee. // On November 20, 2009 I wrote (see my blog): "While RAW has always been a branch of the C.I.A., the Tamil traitor-enemy Chidambaram has made other Indian intelligence agencies branches of the United States intelligence agencies, bringing in U.S. equipment to India to enable comprehensive real-time monitoring and interception ability for the U.S. of all communications in India, a comprehensive and total censorship power to the United States of not only what gets into the Indian media of all kinds [for example, CIA-RAW can block, partially block, alter or remove communications -- not just comments -- to news media at will and in real time and does it all the time; it can and does also alter the content of web pages, for example, published news reports] but even communications between individuals, bringing India into a colonial grip of and slavery to the United States such as has never been seen in human history. None of this will be allowed, no nuclear deal in any form, no IAEA inspections of any kind of anything in India, no guards of honour, no state dinners, no representing India for C.I.A.-RAW operatives." // On Deccan Herald today, RAW posted a fake comment in my name that was similar to the following fake comment it posted in my name today on the Times of India: "An ex-DGP travels second class (unreserved compartment) and claims AC First class fare - all done in good faith." The fake comment in Deccan Herald had my -- correct -- E-Mail address after my name at the end so it was not posted by someone with the same name as mine. Posting such fake comments -- which does not require any special equipment -- is different from altering the content of web pages I have referred to above. Union minister Kapil Sibal is among those who sit at CIA-supplied terminals to participate in crimes against me as I have said in my blog and someone like him may have posted these fake comments. The "ex-DGP" in the fake message is Kiran Bedi of the anti-corruption movement and the posting of the fake message coincides with the news "I-T Dept sends notices to two NGOs of Kiran Bedi". As I mentioned in my blog, once Rahul Mehta, author of 'Right to Recall', sent a fraudulent mass E-Mail in my name 'sponsoring' his 'Right to Recall' plank. Now RAW has made his 'Right to Recall' a part of the anti-corruption movement's demands. So both sides -- the government and the anti-corruption movement -- are fraudulently claiming my support and both are doing it with the help of RAW -- which is the sponsor of the anti-corruption movement, as I have said -- which wants to keep the public attention away from the real issue. At the same time I -- the real leader of India -- am being suppressed by CIA-RAW (see below about the 24-hour satellite surveillance and various crimes against me by CIA-RAW). // The following are posts I made on September 26 '11 on the Pakistan Defence Forum:-// Re: how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?// ------------START OF POST------------------// Pakistan can do what India has done; see [my] thread titled 'How India Will Win a Nuclear War With the United States Starting Now' in the India Defence forum. Briefly, India has said that its nuclear warheads have been emplaced -- by its special forces -- in various cities/countries including Washington and New York. The nuclear destruction of these two cities, with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be destroyed if there is any retaliation, is the first step in the implementation of India's National Security Doctrine. The only way the United States will be able to keep several additional cities from being destroyed is by doing nothing in return. Five years later India can finish the job with its coast-to-coast destruction. India's victory in this depends on destroying Washington and New York, with its nuclear warheads already emplaced in these cities, BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them, if there is any retaliation. Note that only one nuclear warhead of about twenty kiloton per city is needed to do the job.// -----------------END OF POST----------------------// ------------START OF POST-------------------// "[Post by superkaif] I know. I am fully aware that India would sh*t itself at even the thought of mentioning anything against the USA. We know in particular how you guys like to suck up to uncle Sam.// Striking USA lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"// This is what Satish Chandra has said about himself and other Indians in his thread titled 'How India Will Win A Nuclear War With The United States Starting Now' in the India Defence forum:-// --------------START QUOTE------------------// P. S. RAW routinely posts abuse on what Satish Chandra says; ignore it; these criminals are guilty of the gravest treason -- see above -- and deserve the death penalty and that is what they will get.// The following that Satish Chandra has said is relevant here:-// "Indians as a rule are inferior Indian niggers unfit to talk about strategic matters, especially if it involves the White Master in any way, which it always does. That is why in his 'Mein Kampf' Adolf Hitler said "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under any one else". It is not just that a handful of the British from half way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that. // A modern day Babar will start each day by killing a million Indians before breakfast every morning, though some think three million will be better (this number can be herded into fairly small extermination circles and then a neutron bomb exploded over them). // I am an Indian, but as far above the other Indians as they may be above cockroaches."// The following that Satish Chandra has said is also relevant here:-// (The Hindu, September 20, 2011: The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : This threat is not just for the birds ) // "INDIA'S MILITARY CHIEFS LICK BOOTS OF THE WHITE MASTER. They should be licking my boots instead or they are headed for the compost heap. They did not mind licking the boots of George Fernandes who faked an inability to speak for several years to avoid having to answer for his collaboration in crimes against me and against India. Vajpayee is still faking an inability to speak for the same reason. I am infinitely better than either of them. I am India's expert in strategic defence, the father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program, the world's greatest scientist (my biography is in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2011 and earlier editions) and India's legitimate ruler. JOIN INDIA'S WAR OF INDEPENDENCE, go to JoinIndiaWarOfIndependenceDOTblogspotDOTcom. There you will also find a reference to K. Subrahmanyam staging his fake death and fleeing to the United States to escape punishment for his crimes against me and sabotage of India's defence. A link there also shows him, along with the CIA Director Michael Hayden, coming on line on August 9, 2008 and offering to transfer one crore rupees into my account within 48 hours if I agree to cooperate with them. Less than a week after I wrote, on September 13 '11, that RAW -- which works as a branch of the CIA against India -- will have to be rubbed out and all its present and past employees killed, a former head of RAW, from 2007 to 2009, Ashok Chaturvedi has staged his fake death, at the age of 63, from 'multiple organ failure'. When I wrote about a former head of RAW, Vikram Sood, citing the white Christian headmaster of a missionary school he attended as the fount of all wisdom on various issues in a column in Hindustan Times and referring to Indians as worshippers of snakes and monkeys on a Times of India blog, this bugger Chaturvedi put in the media an 'expose' of himself and his wife using government aircraft to visit temples. A couple days ago, after ending his fake inability to speak, Fernandes had a video posted on Bharat-Rakshak showing him having a photograph of the Italian whore removed from a group of photographs, of former President Rajendra Prasad, etc., at the Constitution Club, demanding on what basis her photograph was put there (" because she is white?") because around September 11 '11 I had written "The head of the Strategic Forces Command is a Christian and now the head of the Indian Air Force is also a Christian, not to mention that the Defence Minister is a Christian as was his predecessor [Fernandes] -- motivated appointments, at the direction of the CIA, of armed forces chiefs who would be loyal to the Italian whore and to the white countries, expressly made to prevent India from emerging from slavery." But India's armed forces chiefs lick the boots of the White Master regardless of their religion."// Satish Chandra" // -------------END QUOTE-----------------// The point is that India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra; he does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government or citizenry to defend India. India's prime minister Manmohan Singh, an American boot-licker until now, avoided meeting the American president Obama while in New York to attend the U. N. General Assembly session last week and met Iran's president instead -- because of the fear of Satish Chandra. The point so far as this thread is concerned is that Pakistan does not need its conventional forces -- which in fact will be worthless against the United States -- to defend against the United States; it needs only its nuclear warheads -- it does not even need missiles -- emplaced by its special forces in Washington, New York and other U. S. cities, used in the manner I have prescribed in my earlier posts in this thread, for victory over the United States.// ---------------END OF POST-----------------// September 27, 2011: After the above statements I made on September 26 '11, the United States has backed off from its threat to invade Pakistan ( Washington Post : "Adm. Mike Mullen’s assertion last week that an anti-American insurgent group in Afghanistan is a "veritable arm of Pakistan's spy service" was overstated and contributed to overheated reactions in Pakistan and misperceptions in Washington, according to American officials involved in U.S. policy in the region") but the reasons for the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States by India -- its crimes against India about one of which I have said 'The U. S. invasion of Afghanistan, a part of traditional India, whose ultimate aim is the occupation and overt colonial rule over the subcontinent as a whole, means the coast-to-coast destruction of the U. S. by India' -- remain and its coast- to coast destruction will proceed. This and the solution of all of India's problems, including economic and technological problems, requires the OVERT acknowledgment by India's nuclear forces of being under Satish Chandra's command. For such an overt acknowledgment to occur, the nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York has to occur first (see JoinIndiaWarOfIndepencenceDOTblogspotDOTcom ) because India's victory over the United States depends on destroying Washington and New York BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed if there is any retaliation; making an acknowledgment of my command without destroying Washington and New York first will squander this opportunity. Delaying the destruction of Washington and New York will also squander this opportunity. The United States commits most of its crimes against India through RAW to destroy which New Delhi has to be destroyed along with Washington and New York. // September 29, 2011: India will need a center of authority after the nuclear destruction of New Delhi. This center of authority can only be me. That I am the center of authority should be known to India's population before rather than after the nuclear destruction of New Delhi. Acknowledging my command of India's nuclear forces will do that. Since the nuclear warheads are already emplaced in U. S. cities, there is nothing the U. S. can do to prevent the destruction of Washington and New York and the destruction of additional cities if there is any retaliation, so acknowledging my command in fact will NOT squander the opportunity to destroy the enemy, the United States. Today the United States has resumed talk of invading Pakistan -- that is India -- using bombers as in Libya instead of ground troops. It has coupled this with a decoy -- 'solving Kashmir' which Mullen said was necessary to solve the Haqqani problem, which is the reason for the invasion, and all other problems -- so that by reassuring India that it has no intention to detach Kashmir from India, it will get India's acquiescence in the invasion. RAW is already at work at this ( for example, today it has started a poll on Bharat Rakshak on "U. S. Policy on Jammu & Kashmir") and the rest of India's government -- politicians, conventional forces, bureaucracy, etc. -- all work for the United States. There is no time to waste.// Around 1991, when P. V. Narasimha Rao was prime minister, a letter of mine appeared in Indian Express, Delhi, under the editor's heading "Grab This Opportunity" in which I lauded the Russian Foreign Minister Primakov's proposal for a Russia-India-China alliance. Encouraged by this letter, P. V. Narasimha Rao sent the head of India's submarine-launched ballistic missile program to Russia to get help, where he died as Shastri did. When in a letter to the press I pointed out that this was the 'help' the Russians had provided, the Russians hastily withdrew a delegation that was visiting India, for fear of retaliation (see addendum dated December 18, 2008 in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U. S.' which can be found by a Yahoo search with the title). I said in this letter 'It is disheartening that Indian government officials should entertain the thought that any other country will give them help to build submarine-launched ballistic missiles' and that it showed "they have no appreciation of the real world, do not belong in the major league and should not seek a permanent seat on the Security Council; thankfully, they are not the real leadership of India though only India's enemies seem to know that". The C I A has been suppressing India's real leadership, that is myself, over the past 34 years with 24-hour satellite surveillance of me and other measures which I have described in my blog. It includes stealing my ideas, including my theory of money that I have mentioned in 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog, avoiding giving me credit and committing various other crimes against me. By implementing what I urged -- emplacing India's nuclear warheads in U. S. cities -- without acknowledging my command, India's nuclear forces are collaborating in the CIA's crimes against India because as I have shown -- regarding the folly of having India's nuclear warheads tested in Russian and French high energy labs and not testing them for likely sabotage by RAW, for example -- they "have neither the knowledge nor intelligence nor courage nor character to do any thing on their own; they can only obey India's legitimate ruler, which is myself". As I said a couple months ago, CIA-RAW have numerous ways to bamboozle people and there is no way India can emerge from slavery without me. Without acknowledging my command, India's nuclear forces have been doing things that sabotage India's defence and maintain its slavery. I would not be surprised if they actually had India's nuclear warheads emplaced in U. S. cities through RAW, which ensures that India's stockpile of nuclear warheads and fissile material has been transferred to the United States government -- since RAW would have given their exact locations to the CIA -- without a shot being fired; a few weeks ago I had urged them not to fall into the error of emplacing nuclear warheads in more and more U. S. cities -- as they were doing -- without first testing whether even one of them will work or whether they have been sabotaged, because the fact that a RAW man, K. Santhanam, was in charge of the nuclear tests in 1998 means that RAW has the ability to sabotage India's nuclear warheads. India's nuclear forces must stop collaborating in the CIA's crimes against me and thus in crimes against India. India's people, not just India's enemies, must know the real leadership of India.// To be clear, the United States' backing off from the threat of invasion on September 27 was due to the fear of Satish Chandra. The resumption of invasion talk is likely so it does not appear that it backed off out of fear, because of my reference above to its backing off after what I wrote.// There are innumerable things -- for example, how to get India's nuclear warheads into U. S. cities and emplace them -- that India's nuclear forces know that I don't know.// October 1, 2011: I have described India's fake freedom struggle ( see JoinIndiaWarOfIndependenceDOTblogspotDOTcom ) and fake Independence under M. K. Gandhi. Just as CIA-RAW was supporting the half dozen terrorist groups in Sri Lanka against one another to produce whatever music it wanted, it supports the various political parties in India against one another to produce whatever music it wants. It lets them squabble amongst one another over corruption, etc. so long as its overall control over India is not threatened. Although I have said that 'since 1975 I informally advised Prime Minister Indira Gandhi on India's domestic policies and international affairs', I was neither an 'adviser' nor 'insider' but the real leader of India whom the CIA has been suppressing in favor of its agents like Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Vajpayee, etc., through 24-hour satellite surveillance and all the crimes I have described, for the past 34 years. Since the real leadership of India cannot be made known to India's population before the nuclear destruction of New Delhi, this can be done after the nuclear destruction of New Delhi. India's cockroach population easily accepted the British as rulers and it will easily switch to Satish Chandra as ruler. With its nuclear warheads already emplaced in New Delhi, Washington and New York, India's nuclear forces need not behave like frightened mice and should trigger the destruction of these three cities without delay.// October 2, 2011: THE NEW AIR FORCE CHIEF, N. A. K. BROWNE, IS A CIA-RAW MAN & MUST BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.// October 7, 2011: India's government as a whole is a CIA-RAW government and has to be destroyed by the simultaneous nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York. There is no reason to wait for any thing. The best time will be during working hours in both countries -- about 6:30 PM Indian Standard Time on a weekday when it is about 9:00 AM in Washington and New York, but any other time and day will also be fine; doing it quickly -- even on a weekend and even at night -- overrides doing it during working hours. It is more important that it is working hours in Washington and New York (because there are more people in these cities during the day than at night when a lot of the people who work in government and other offices go home to the suburbs) than in New Delhi, so it could be done when it is night in India -- say 8 PM in India when it will be 10:30 AM in Washington and New York or 11 PM in India when it will be 1:30 PM in Washington and New York.// October 9, 2011: India's nuclear and missile engineers and scientists do not test the nuclear warheads to their full yields or the missiles to their full ranges because of the fear of the White Master or restrictions put on them by India's CIA-RAW government but are always giving bogus excuses for not testing them to full yields or full ranges. When they say "No [ballistic] missile actually needs to be tested to full range. It is possible to lift or depress the trajectory of the [ballistic] missile to simulate the longer range", they are neglecting the fact that lifting or depressing the trajectory introduces variables that will not be present in an actual flight to the range that is being simulated and neglects variables that will be present in an actual flight to the range being simulated. Why "simulate" the range -- why not simply test the missile to its full range? The only answer is fear of the White Master or restrictions put by India's CIA-RAW government. With nuclear warheads already emplaced in New Delhi, Washington and New York, India's missile forces need not fear the White Master or the CIA-RAW government. The full yield testing of nuclear warheads and full range testing of missiles can be done after the nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York which is the first order of business.// Suppose a field gun is being evaluated and should be able to throw a thousand pound projectile to a distance of twenty miles. Can you imagine testing it simply by having it fire the projectile, at a very high angle, to a distance of four miles, measuring the height to which the projectile rose and calculating the full range from the height to which it rose? The case of a ballistic missile is incomparably more complex in which many more things can go wrong and no simulation -- no computer simulation, no laboratory simulation, no field simulation with a lifted or depressed trajectory -- can substitute for an actual flight to the range being tested.// "The Agni-5's 5,000-km range ... can reach targets across the globe, except for America and Australia. This prevents alarm bells from going off in friendly capitals, while establishing nuclear deterrence against all possible enemies./ "Agni-5 will take us to the 5,000-km plus class of missile systems, which meets all our threat requirements", said V K Saraswat, the DRDO chief, at a public function recently" " [Business Standard, October 8 '11]. So the United States can have missiles that can reach India but India must not have missiles that can reach the United States. The United States has already invaded and occupied Afghanistan -- a part of traditional India, threatens to invade Pakistan, aims to establish overt colonial rule over the subcontinent as a whole and already covertly rules India through CIA-RAW. Does anyone in India's 1.2 billion cockroach population see that Saraswat's statement is a capital crime against India? Such traitors are in charge of India's defence? I have described how the Atomic Energy chief Kakodkar was bought by CIA-RAW and Saraswat, like many others, has been similarly bought, bringing DRDO under the white countries as the Department of Atomic Energy was.// October 11, 2011: HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS CORPORATE PLANNING & MARKETING DIRECTOR BALDEV SINGH WAS KILLED BY RAW TO FACILITATE BUYING ONE LAKH CRORE WORTH OF WORTHLESS FIGHTER AIRCRAFT FROM ABROAD WHEN INDIA'S LIGHT COMBAT AIRCRAFT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER.// In a press release dated January 10, 2011 I said:-// -------------START QUOTE---------------- Stealth or no-stealth, 5th generation or 4th generation, fighter aircraft are as obsolete for India's defence as bows and arrows. They can be used against neighbors such as Pakistan and China but the United States is EVERYBODY'S neighbor. It has already invaded and occupied Afghanistan, a part of traditional India and will expand its occupation to the rest of the subcontinent. I am India's expert in strategic defence, the father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program and the world's greatest scientist (my biography is in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2011 and earlier editions). The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan means the coast-to-coast destruction of the U.S. by India; see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy for India Over U.S.', which can be found by a Yahoo search with the title, for what India needs to do. Russia and other white countries are U.S. allies. These are the enemies to destroy. All other enemies will be taken care of automatically. Conventional arms are worthless for destroying the United States. Nuclear arms to destroy the United States with a FIRST STRIKE -- this is the key -- are cheap and easy to produce with technology India already has. All the money earmarked for fighter aircraft etc., and more, must be pumped into research, development and production of missiles able to deliver India's nuclear warheads -- in the thousands -- to the continental United States. India's missile scientists & engineers should have tested such missiles to their full range decades ago -- everything else, including short and intermediate range missiles and missile defence, is secondary and tertiary -- but have not done that because of prohibitions by India's C.I.A.-controlled governments. This must be done on a war footing; the first step is to destroy RAW through which the C.I.A. rules India; see my blog. Producing such weapons in the thousands and very quickly is important. This means that the vast majority of them must be land-based, including road and rail-mobile, missiles rather than submarine-based which take a long time to produce.// --------------END QUOTE---------------// October 12, 2011: I am India's expert in strategic defence, the father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program and the world's greatest scientist (my biography can be found in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2011 and earlier editions) and my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title describes how C.I.A.-RAW keep India poor, weak and enslaved by suppressing the best and rewarding the mediocre: "India's greatest scientist and greatest living Indian publicly tortured in Harvard seminar, systematically and totally starved for up to 3 weeks at a time, made semi-starved and homeless and even blind for years, kept under 24-hour audio and video surveillance as well as surveillance of [and interference with] communications and electrical typewriter and computer use, document creation and photocopying, etc., by satellite for more than past 3 decades, systematically harassed and in poverty and neutralised and robbed of his work at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, robbed of crores in his money and property in India by C.I.A.-RAW, forced back into exile in the U.S., all with full cooperation and participation of India's RAW and India's C.I.A.-RAW-controlled prime ministers, politicians and media" and how this means the nuclear destruction of New Delhi and then the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States.// On November 22, 2009 I wrote about Kapil Sibal's plans to bring U. S. universities to India: "One of the worst of these is bringing American universities to India (see what I have said [in my blog] about American universities). Kapil Sibal will be publicly tortured in a stadium full of people, disemboweled and dragged around by his intestines around his neck before he is skinned alive and fed to dogs for this and other crimes, along with Manmohan Singh, of course." Today Sibal is in the United States again holding an India-US Higher Education Summit and urging American universities to set up shop in India.// Subramanian Swamy receives red carpet treatment from India's press, courts, etc. because he is a "Harvard professor". His achievement, in Economics or any other field, is zero compared to mine which would easily merit half a dozen Nobel prizes. Someone posting a comment in a Bangalore newspaper with the user name "satishfan", explaining why this user likes comments I post, referred to my being "so professorial and precise"; CIA-RAW, which posts a torrent of abuse on my posts, told Swamy about it and after I referred above to CIA-RAW letting Indian political parties squabble amongst one another over corruption, etc. so long as its overall control over India is not threatened, someone on Bharat-Rakshak posted a tweet of Swamy's saying "My Italian students at Harvard say that 168 poor relatives of Sonia, have on kickbacks become $ billionaires since 2004"; this was Swamy's attempt at being "professorial and precise".// When I was about to send the "14th Expansion" of this press release and was entering the E-Mail addresses to send it to, CIA-RAW -- which can operate my computer remotely and frequently interferes with what I may be doing on the computer -- tried to get me to attach a file of CIA Director Michael Hayden and K. Subrahmanyam coming on line and, besides posting abuse, offering to transfer one crore rupees into my account within 48 hours if I agreed to cooperate with them; the purpose of trying to get me to attach this file to my press release was to divert attention from Subramanian Swamy being a CIA agent to K. Subrahmanyam being a CIA agent. When I did not oblige, within an hour, if not minutes, headlines appeared "Advani Yatra gets Mayawati's green signal" and "The railway ministry's sudden change of mind" about permission to Advani to hold a rally on railway grounds. Since Swamy, having been revealed as a CIA agent, was no longer going to be effective, CIA-RAW switched to building up Advani's anti-corruption Yatra. I have said for over six months that both Hazare and Ramdev campaigns were RAW-sponsored, to keep India 'Gandhian' and so poor, weak and enslaved. Another purpose is to divert attention from CIA rule over India and CIA-RAW's crippling of India's defences whose economic consequences also are incomparably greater than even multiple trillion rupee scams. But why does CIA-RAW want to remove the Nehru family since the Nehru family has been the CIA's designated ruler of India and the family has been loyal to the CIA through generations? It needs someone with a rabidly anti-Muslim stance like Swamy or Advani in office to get India's cooperation in a full-fledged U. S. invasion and occupation of Pakistan which is an important stepping stone to its invasion and occupation of India. As I have said in my blog, Advani had undertaken his original Yatra against the Babri Masjid on instructions from Vajpayee who in turn was advised to do so by the CIA.// October 14, 2011: Today's New York Times has a lead article by one Jeremi Suri -- the name suggests his father was an Indian -- urging the United States to drop everything and focus on the threat that my ideas and I pose by doing the following: 1) continue to appropriate for itself my proposal about money and so have unlimited capital by just printing the money and getting countries like India to produce things for Americans to consume -- see Manmohan Singh's cabinet approving a proposal to create one hundred million manufacturing jobs in India with American capital (my Press Release dated June 30 '11 in my blog) -- and paying them with dollars it prints at virtually no cost and maintaining this arrangement by military force; 2) drop all military campaigns such as those against Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and focus on forcibly taking away nuclear arms and materials from India and Pakistan; 3) maintain good relations with China.// Satish Chandra

Back to top Go down
http://bjpkerala.friendhood.net

Satish Chandra posted on Deccan Herald (2)
Page 1 of 1