VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
VOTE FOR BJP

Register yourself for updates

തുടച്ചു മാറ്റു അഴിമതി ഭരണം
BJP Kerala Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BJP Kerala Forum

Kerala BJP, BJP Kerala, BJP, Kerala IT, Kerala Development

HomeHome  Welcome MessageWelcome Message  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KeralaLeaks

Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country Empty
PostSubject: Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country   Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 am

My eyes catch this site when I was googling to join fight against corruption in kerala. I am totally frustrated in the situation of kerala. When you watch kerala from outside then you will also feel the same, how much we are backward. Corruption in top most level, Sex Abuse are not a news but it is a fashion or lifestyle, very difficult to find healthy persons in your surroundings, 9 out of 10 are always carrying deceases , family problem increased, divorce rate is placed in daily graph, kidnapping, black money, gondaisam are part of living status, our politicians are only tuning for blackmoney, religious places become business places and its leaders are talking about their share and benefit only, how we could survive, you still being silent or support these and talking about these are minority then you are mistaken, it can be spread better than atom bomb, Here someone talking about our politicians that they have done some good thing, what ???????? What about tsunami fund, what about that poor people still no shelter, what about roads, about jobless etc, etc.. I have never see any politician think atleast one minutes about his all political life about this matters, if anything they done only because of the weight of benefit they get, can anyone notice any young politician are now available in kerala faithfully and truthfully to lead our development, no no one. One or two person can't do anything because their surroundings are very strong in manipulation, I would suggest the the people of kerala, this is the time to gather under Save Kerala, not for political plan, but for the real discussion of our kerala, plan and run parallel development projects and make available needy things for keralite, save poor people, and we can do much more not for free pay for service. Otherwise very soon media will call people like me as terrorist who target to kill and destroy politicians and bureaucrat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country Empty
PostSubject: Saving Kerala   Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 am

Saving Kerala from whom ?? ourselves ??? Twisted Evil

Kerala will not be free from corruption at least ????????????????????????????????????????? Years.

Corruption is driving it to dark ages. affraid

Kerala was less corrupt than Karnataka, but dont worry we will beat all.
Back to top Go down
http://bjpkerala.friendhood.net

Worried Malayalee. Corruption own Country
Page 1 of 1